For ease of referral Siraj can be contacted as “Siraj”
GP’s please send referrals to RSC via healthlink (rodneysc), via CareSelect (the referrers assistant tab) or fax to 09 425 0115. We will contact your patient and arrange a suitable appointment time and location.
Qualifications: MBChB (Auckland), FRACS
Specialty: General Surgery and Endoscopy
Siraj is a New Zealand born and trained general surgeon who offers a private practice on the North Shore of Auckland. He has sub-specialty expertise in colorectal surgery and is a consultant surgeon at Waitemata DHB.
- colorectal cancer
- inflammatory bowel disease
- diverticular disease and
- minor anorectal conditions such as haemorrhoids, fissures and fistulas.
- He has particular interest in pelvic floor disorders such as rectal prolapse and faecal incontinence. Siraj also provides colonoscopy and general surgery such as gallbladder, hernia and skin surgery.
Current Positions and Professional Memberships
- Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK 2010
- Radcliffe Hospitals, Oxford, UK 2011
- North Shore Hospital, Auckland 2012
- CSSANZ, NZAGS