· Thank your cheerful helpful staff
· Thank you RSC is a credit to the staff
· 100% the best I’ve ever had. Excellent thank you.
· During my brief encounter with the new surgical centre, all my impressions were positive. The various areas of the complex appear to be first class and able to cover the necessary needs of a successful surgery unit. All staff and the visiting surgeon I was involved with performed their duties in a friendly, caring professional manner.
· Excellent facility will be a valuable asset for our town for years to come. My sincere thanks to all members of the staff who were responsible for my care.
· Thanks again to you all
· I thought the atmosphere, staff and surroundings just lovely. Of course my specialist is the greatest. Perhaps we missed a sign directing us from the road – even though we had a map on the back of the form we were not too sure if we would find it, even though Luigi said to go to the top of the hill – our age probably to blame!!
· I found the facility and staff excellent and will be recommending to others. Pre-theatre nurse was kind and thorough.
· I was very cold on arrival; staff gave me a warm blanket and warmed bed for me. Very much appreciated.
· Enjoyed my very short stay. Staff acted very professionally facilities excellent.
· Very clean and new. Staff very welcoming, friendly and professional. Not quite sure where to gain entry – the first door we tried was locked.
· Excellent facility a pleasure to visit.
· Overall I was very impressed with service and care and well being for patients care; keep up the great service
· Very impressed with kindness, care. Receptionist, nurses, specialist, and preparation for operation and after care.
· I found the surgical centre excellent in every way – facilities staff and care provided. I would unhesitatingly refer it to anyone. Thank you for the care I received.
· Excellent experience, no complaints all the staff were wonderful
· My procedure was short, pleasant (asleep?) Everyone I dealt with at the time and subsequently was A1. And the paperwork was very clear and helpful. Many thanks.
· I have no complaints. For the short time I was there I was treated very well. Thank you.
· You have a beautiful facility and should be proud. The staff are very friendly and professional. I have recommended this facility to my friends and really appreciate having the option of having my procedure so close to home. Keep up the good work.
· Was great to have a place in Warkworth to have surgery done.
· Thanks very much. All that worrying for nothing.
· Thank you for making local treatment possible.
· The nurses were wonderful and I was rather upset due to my mental condition. They were very caring and sympathetic. I felt really taken care of.
· A nice place to go rather than travel to Auckland. Relaxed venue and top staff.
· We are very lucky to have this wonderful centre available in Rodney without having to battle traffic and distance to Auckland city. Loved the warmed blankets as I feel the cold so much – felt like I was in a spa!
· I was very impressed with the kind and caring (and also personal) way nursing staff and admin related to me.
· Possible suggestion – give a bit of an idea re time frame while waiting before procedure. A little more comment from Mr Henderson following surgery would have been helpful – but I realise I was still a bit ‘wobbly’ – especially seeing I was apologising for wasting his time when he found I didn’t have cancer J P.S. wonderful to have the peace and organisation of RSC after having spent 4 hours at North Shore emergency!!
· Very good going a second time
· Dr James Lai – very professional with a friendly manner – I didn’t feel a thing Theatre nurse – good humour and efficient Luigi – performed with skill as I had very little pain following the procedure. Thanks to you all.
· Fantastic facilities, nice outlook, spotlessly clean and friendly staff.
· Exceptional service and environment.
· Felt comfortable and at ease throughout whole procedure. Wonderful to have this facility in Warkworth. Thank you for your professional care on all counts.
· Overall, no criticisms at all. 5/5 for all categories. Would like to come again but prefer not to.
· I felt safe and well cared for! It was a privilege being served by your staff. In summary you guys rock!!
· It was only a cataract but I couldn’t have been more pleased with anyone involved.
· A very professional service given to my husband patient and a very caring staff towards him and myself (wife). Thank you sincerely Dianne, you are a true nurse!! Thank you again.
· I was completely satisfied by the service – treatment I received particularly nursing staff - Dianne who I found to be very caring and reassuring when you are feeling anxious about what was ahead!
· Would be nice for visitors to have coffee while we wait for our patients.